We are growing this community, first, in support of the brand-spanking new Boulder Mini Maker Faire, coming to the Boulder Fairgrounds January 31 and Feb 1, 2015. Then we hope to continue this community beyond the boundaries of the event!
Our mission is connecting Makers, Entrepreneurs and Educators. Together with the Colorado community, we’ll create a symphony of STEM activity that involves lots of hands-on learning, gears grinding, hackers iterating and tinkerers talking — and we make it all possible in three important ways:
1. Presenting small and large events that increase access to hands-on STEM learning
2. Creating content and training for teachers to help them incorporate Making and projects into their classrooms
3. Driving dialog around STEM and Making through website content, blogging, social media, speaking and other methods
Join us! Sign up for our newsletter, or volunteer to teach a class. Buy tickets to our events. Write our blogs, or just follow us and like us! The stone is rolling, and we want all the moss we can collect!
23rd Studios has played a strong roll in documenting and telling stories for technology companies in and around the Boulder/Denver area since moving here two years ago. We are proud to be a sponsor of the Boulder Mini Maker Faire happening at the Boulder County Fair grounds. We also look forward to documenting the even through video capture and photography. Telling in a creative way why Innovation plays such an important roll for our society and the future of our planet.
For more information, browse this site, or email us at: info@MakerBoulder.com
- Wakati Technology to Keep Food Fresh
- How a Big agency acts Like a Startup